Read before submission
Participants are invited to submit abstracts on the conference related topic of nanofiltration.
Please download the abstract template and follow the guidelines structure.
Once you prepared your abstract according to the template,
• Submit your abstract to nanofiltration2022∂kit.edu
• After submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS ARE STILL OPEN
• Details and guidelines for poster preparation (poster size, font size etc.) of accepted abstracts will be included with the notification of acceptance. Posters will be displayed during the entire conference. Please indicate if you are NOT prepared to give an oral presentation.
• Oral presentations will be invited as the programme is finalised. The selection criteria will be the match to the session topic where speaker slots are available after book authors have confirmed their participation and the very many scientific reviewers of the Nanofiltration book have been considered.
• It is encouraged that oral presentation should be of a review nature rather than narrow research topics to ensure a broad relevance to the audience.